Translate

czwartek, 21 marca 2013

Hello, people


It's been 150 posts and I think I have to take a moment to write a small comment on the content and how it is or is not connected to my beliefs.

On a global scale, I'd like to say that although I'm often critical of America, especially of some of the religious groups and the justice system, I think that the US is the "to be or not to be" for the whole of the civilized world and Europe's only hope in the case of a Russian invasion some day. Solidarity between Europe and America is a key factor for a bright future for the world.

The same goes for the solidarity of European nations. The economical crisis resulted in a lot of national egoism acted out by European governments and I'm really skeptical about the European Union. The thing is that it's not the same EU that countries were entering 5-10 years ago. Nevertheless, whether it's going to exist or not, cooperation between nations must be a virtue and for all the smaller countries, it's important to form local alliances.

A comment about the sometimes shocking pedo jokes. I like shocking humor, that's all plus I have a more relaxed approach to the topic. I'm not willing to blame anyone for what they think or feel but for actions and I want to rationally evaluate what is harmful and to what extent. Humor of this sort definitely isn't. Evil comes from sad, angry and anxious emotions and by reducing them I hope there will both less pedophiles acting on their urges and less dangerous vigilantes.

As to jokes that seem racist, I don't consider myself racist but I also don't think that calling somebody "nigger" (referred to as "the n word" as if it was a nasty word) is a basis for a lawsuit. If you're black and somebody calls you that, best thing is not wanting to have anything to do with someone like that and leaving. On a larger scale, I think that even if there are differences of a few points in the average IQs of races, that doesn't mean we should treat each other as superior or inferior and have pride because of skin color instead of achievements. I wish there was no racial profiling of any sort but we have to admit to ourselves that we simply are suspicious towards people who look different than us. We just have to look beyond that and try to be humane and kind as a rule.

The dark humor in my blog is not the most extreme and I hope it can help reduce negativity. The demons get stronger as you fight them. If you just realize their nature, they become easy to defeat.

Thanks.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz