Translate

poniedziałek, 25 marca 2013

Wat?


"No, girls can, too but it's not like our cum is like water but clear"
"Really? I've never done it."
"Ok, well, how do you know when to stop?"
"I don't know. It feels good for a while and I just decide to stop... I'm afraid of my parents walking in."
"How do you do it? Like, on your bed or with your knickers on?"
"At night I get on my bed and put my covers on me."
"And what? Pull your knickers down?"
"Then I put my panties off and put some vaseline on my fingers."
"Ok, why vaseline?"
"It makes it easier. Then I stick a finger in there."
"Nice, nice."
"And start moving it around."
"Have you got msn?"
"No, sorry."
"Fuck yeah, how many fingers have you had in your pussy before?"
"And eventually I get two fingers in there, then I put some vaseline on my other hand and start rubbing my penis."
"What?"












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz