Translate

wtorek, 26 marca 2013

Translated posts


Hello, bloggers and viewers!

I've decided to write the text from the pictures just above or below the posts so that the translating application will be able to show the posts in your own language (i.e. if you're not English). I'm starting with my oldest posts. I'll update this message when I've finished.

Update: I've just finished rewriting texts from posts. They're now available in any language you choose from the translating application that I have at the top of my blog. Have fun. :)

For some reason the application doesn't want to choose "Polish" as an option. No discrimination intended. If the application doesn't have your language available, you can always use G_o_o_g_l_e T_r_a_n_s_l_a_t_e in your Google search engine.

If you like my stuff - add me, friend me, subscribe and have a 100 laughs with my collection.

Thanks,

Mike

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz